pátek 4. října 2013

NANUSHKA A/W 13



Yes, yes, yes! I am always super excited when a new collection is coming and  I am so curious especially when it is Nanushka. And it's constantly like when you give a small child candy (sparkles in my eyes). This season I love the soft way of the collection which is very feminine, elegant and playful for me. I have already two pieces of the old collections ( super comfy trousers and sweatshirt, which looks like a dress) And I'm so excited buying myself another ones. :) 

Jo, jo, jo! vždycky jsem strašně nadšená a těším se na dny nových kolekcí a jsem vždy speciálne zvědavá na novou koleci Nanushky. Vždycky je to pocit jako když dáte dítěti sladkost (stejně rozzářené oči). Na téhle kolekci se mi libí ta jemnost, ženskost, speciální elegance a hravost jakou na mě působí. Ve svém šatníku už mám dva kousky z minulých kolekcí a to  kalhoty a mikinu, která vypadá jako šaty. Už se těším, až si pořídím další :)



Pics from nanushka.hu

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat